Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sugar and Gators...

The sugar is directly South of the salt, its in a plastic bin/container underneath the counter. Your choice of white or brown.

I think I would have better chances of petting the Gator and making friends. But Keeper seems to be a good dog for those of you that can interact with her. hahaha.

Some have implied that I don't like dogs, but thats not true...our family even had a big ole mongrel we loved to death for ten years. Keeper just seems to be overly suspicious of me (kinda like most people in Mercy Ships, just kidding!). Maybe I remind her of someone who used to abuse her?

You can quote me, 'I am not a dog hater' just ask Billy and Dancer!

Good luck with the cornbread, its needs all the help it can get straight out of the bag!

tyronebcookin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home