Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hints from tyronebcookin


IF, a big if, you are refering to the tupperware container on top of the small frigerator in the galley on the counter by the radio...none of you, I repeat, none of you are tall enough to read that it is labeled salt on top of it unless you take it down. Or, you did not turn it around to read the labeling on the other side.

Next, taste! Always taste!

Lastly, if you read the bag of cornbread mix you will see that its made with honey already (yuck, thats Northern Style cornbread) so if you added any more sugar to it (Mrs. X) it would be corn cake!

BUT the fact is its an honest mistake and I can't hold my southern grudges against a premixed bag of cornbread...but rest assured if I was there the day that came in on the US Food truck I would have sent it back quicker than Tom spitting it out!!!

Don't let this discourage you from trying again Mrs. X!

tyronebcookin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home