Wow, how cool am I. I'm the newest little blogger in the CBM Caretakers...and I'm taking it over. Cause that's what pirates do.
It's quite strange living on a big ship with only a few people, but I've found it to be quite nice. I mean, now, there's no fear when walking into the pantry that one of those pesky pantry fairies will kill you for taking a piece of toast. And we have cake almost every night! We have a dog! He's the dumbest thing ever, but we're working on "fetch" and "sit", but it's been highly unsuccessful. My room is HUGE, I mean, I can almost stretch without touching a wall. And I don't have to wait in line for a shower.
And how crazy...I hated gangway watch when I was here in Belize, and now, I come back just to do 8-hour security rounds. What am I thinking? But, it's been pretty fun and I've only almost sunk the ship once.
Since I'm bored, I will compile a list of things to do on watch....
1) Write emails to all the people in your address book.
2) Check the weather.
3) Do your hourly rounds.
4) Write a song about how tired you are.
5) Make breakfast...because cereal is the worst stuff ever!
6) Remember that Jay Leno comes on at 3 and Conan on at 4.
7) Do laundry.
8) Clean your room.
9) Watch movies.
10) Chase Keeper on the dock.
11) Think of fun events for the ship.
12) Buy random things on Ebay.
13) Google people on the ship.
14) Make fun signs to stick on people's door.
15) Write real letters to people back at home.
16) Bounce bouncy balls down the aft staircase...give yourself one point for every step it hits from promenade deck to c-deck (current record, 23).
17) Moon security cameras and run back to reception to see if you can see yourself.
18) Do pilates.
19) Learn to knit.
20) Decide your awful at knitting.
21) Kill small fuzzy animal in Reception.
22) Realize small fuzzy animal WAS your knitting project and again reassure yourself you will never knit again.
23) Plan trips you'll never take.
24) Count the stars.
25) Try to figure out why cabins still smell like people who were in them years ago.
26) Think about what you'd like to dream about when you get off in 5 hours and 28 minutes.
27) Go do another round...which is what I'm going to do now.
The Pirate <><