Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cornbread, anyone?

OK. So who knew?

The last time we had cornbread I thought it was not sweet enough. So yesterday, when it was my turn to cook I decided to bake some and add a little sugar to it. So – well – ummmm – I guess the plastic container on top of the shelf in the galley is NOT sugar. It is salt. Tom was the first to discover this and I have apologized all over myself to him. Bill thought it was a hoot because this has happened one other time with me – to lemon meringue pie - this was during a church campout and it was discovered before it was inflicted upon any innocent bystanders. I am humbled by the experience. And to think... the cornbread looked so pretty. Hmmmmm, there must be a sermon in here somewhere...

OK, so where IS the sugar in the galley, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home