Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Radios

Jeremy and I were on duty today, which requires us to carry around a radio, pager, phone and set of keys. This morning I heard something kind of interesting coming through the radio, kind of like a muffled snorting. I chalked it up to Tropical Storm Cindy creating strange electromagnietic fields around the ship and went on with my duties. An hour later, however, I heard the same sort of thing, although this time it distinctly sounded like slurping. "Oh well," I thought, as the wind and rain pounded the ship. But when it happened for the 3rd time this morning, I knew something was up. The 3rd time around the sound was even clearer - yes, someone has been licking the radios. I have my guesses as to who it is, and will get to the bottom of this somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home