Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Big Ole Dude (Bob, now in Agriculture at the IOC )

As I was slowly packing away some stuff that I do not necessarily use (that's why its still in my old room 302) that I will carry home (one weekend) I glanced over to Bob's old cabin and realized that his room actually did have a floor!!! Better than that the room actually looked clean and his carpet was better than mine! If you had seen Bob's room the way he usually kept it, it would remind you of 'Sanford & Son' junkyard/salvage with maybe a 'runaway' Maringa tree growing from one of the cracks in paraphenalia laying around the room...Maybe from the odor eater sole of an old shoe.

Yep, I was amazed...But now I wonder if Bob cleans up that good?

Well on top of the B-Deck update below I would like to say that my new cabin (405) only faintly smells like an armpit now after throwing out the old mattresses and chair! And of course I have my own airfreshener that I brought from my old cabin.

You guessed it, the scent is WATERMELON! Surprised?

Tyronebcookin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home