Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Real Pirate?

Like how I pirated my way back on this blog?

I have the record for 'bouncy-ball' score! 27!!! OK, ok, just kidding....I don't.

How much of the pork has been eaten up lately? And check around in all the freezers and refrigerators that are running...if you look real deep in each one, you may find some surprises hidden in them (unless Kathy has found all the good ones).

How many crew are still on board? I am assuming that you (the pirate) Missy, Kathy, and Tom...but who else?

If you need to get rid of the rest of the Starbucks Coffee in the hold have some one drop it off in Huntsville Alabama (or somewhere near by) and I will come get it all...we are a bunch of coffee-holics up here (although them nice Fu-Fu coffee drinks are getting expensive). Or if you would like to mail it to me a case at a time:

Tyrone B.
2640 Blue Springs Rd Apt E-1
Huntsville, AL 35810

But seriously, I will donate it to my church or ministries here that have taken a lot of the Hurricane Evacuees. (Besides, it went out of date the beginning of this year).

But enough about the coffee...this x-caretaker would like to see some more pictures, including the dumb dog (your words, not mine...or was it stupid?).

Thanks
tyronebcookin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home